Nissan Navara NP300 Plug and Play Wiring Harness Kit Loom
Nissan Navara NP300 Driving Light Wiring Harness
The Nissan Navara NP300 community know all too well the headaches involved in trying to trigger driving lights off of the high beam of the NP300 fitted with factory LED headlights. Blown headlight modules are just some of the problems you're likely to encounter.
So far the only tidy solution has been to spend $200 on a Genuine Nissan OE Driving Light harness, which has no switch illumination wired in, and is only capable of supporting a total of 15amp, not to mention doesn't come include with water-proof connectors. STEDI have addressed all of those short-comings and in true STEDI style are delivering at accessible pricing.
Key features of the STEDI Nissan Navara NP300 Wiring Kit.
- OEM Matching Piggy Back Adaptor specifically for the NP300
- Built in electronics make the harness fully compliant with the negatively switched system
- Featuring a total 4.8 meters of wiring (full stretched out)
- 2.4m of cabling from Relay to Switch
- 2.0m of cabling from Driving Light connector to Relay
- Dual Deutsch DT-2 Connection |connect two lights bars or driving lights
- Inline 30A Fuse with Water-Proof Fuse Holder
- 12VDC 60A Switching Relay
- Universal Round Dime Switch ON/OFF Switch supplied
- UV Rated Insulation
- 2 x DTP & DT-2 connector to connect two lights bars or driving lights
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Wiring Kit Rating||12VDC 30A|
|Relay Rating||12VDC 60A|
|Connector Type||Deutsch DT-2 & DTP Waterproof Connectors|