Carbon Winches 9.5K 9500LB Electric Winch with Synthetic Rope
- Designed by KPD Industries for our harsh Aussie conditions
- Fully sealed to resist water, dirt and dust ingress into motor, drum and gearbox mechanisms.
- 9500lb fast line pull 158:1 planetary gearset ratio
- 6.2HP series wound electric motor
- 3 position solenoid box mounting bracket
- Battery Isolator Switch
- Wireless remote control unit with lanyard- FULLY SEALED RECIEVER UNIT
- Rotating ring gear clutch for easy low drag freespool
- Electroplated planetary gearsets for long life
- Now with new Multi Fit Fairlead no need to worry about which suits you bullbar!
The Carbon Winch is the newest brand on the Australian Market. Backed by KPD Industries, they have spent 4 years developing this product to the point where it is now. They are highly confident it will fit your needs whatever they may be. Carbon Winches have spent time making sure that the little things have been addressed, fully sealed wireless receiver units, not just a split electronics box, rotating ring gear clutch making freespool engagement as easy as it can get, seals on all joins on the winch, making it as resistant to water and dust ingress as possible.
Understanding the tech features of the winch will help you to decide if this winch is suitable for your requirements. From line speed to dimensions all specifications are important in helping you to understand what you are getting.
Carbon Winches 9.5P Winch is a 9500lb line pull winch and can meet the rugged demands of off-road and utility use in Australian conditions. It is designed to deliver the best value, reliability and service life for an entry level winch user. The main features include:
- 6.2 HP Series Wound motor
- 158:1 ratio 3 stage planetary gearbox
- Automatic brake in the gearbox housing end – (No heat build up on drum)
- Rotating ring gear freespool clutch assembly which minimises freespool drag and completely eliminates clutch engagement issues.
- Power in and power out via a plug in hand remote or a wireless remote controller.
- Remote controller has auto off and failsafe operation features built in. The receiver is fully sealed and impervious to water.
- 500amp sealed solenoid unit with a 3 position mounting bracket allowing you to mount the control box over the motor, over the drum or remote mounted on the bull bar.
- Handle remote control and wireless remote control
- Part number: CW-95P
- Rated line pull: 9500 lbs, (4310 kg) single-line
- Motor: 12V DC 6.2HP series wound motor
- Remote Control: Remote Switch, 12' (3.7m) lead.
- Wireless Remote Control: Included
- Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 158:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating Ring Gear
- Brake: Full load automatic brake installed in the gearbox housing end. No heat on drum.
- Drum Diameter/Length: 2.5"/8.8" (64mm/224mm)
- Synthetic Rope: 24m x 10MM
|12V DC performance specs (first layer of drum)|
|Pull by layer
|2000 (910)||14.8 (4.5)||150A||2/8190 ((3720)|
|6000 (2720)||8.9 (2.7)||260A||4/6080((2760)|
|8000 (3630)||7.9 (2.4)||310A|
|9500 (4310)||6.9 (2.1)||360A|
|Carbon Winch 95P - Package contents included in purchase price|
|Carbon Winch CW-95P||1||24x10mm Synthetic Dyneema Rope|
|Control box 500amp
|1||1pc 500A solenoid and battery cables + wireless remote
1 x long black battery cable
Hand remote control
|CNC Billet Black Plate Hawse Fairlead||Laser Etched Carbon Winches Fairlead|
|Hardware bag||6sets||4 pieces for mounting winch and 2 pieces for mounting fairlead on separate fairlead mount. 2 x extra long winch mounting bolts for mounting fairlead to winch mounts.
|Carbon Winch Hook
|Red Hook strap
|Battery Isolator Switch